Spotify - iOS Engineer
Sep 2018 - Now / Stockholm, Sweden
Scandit - Software Engineer
Jan 2017 - June 2018 / Remote
I worked part-time during my informatics studies as a Software Engineer. My tasks consisted primarly in writing iOS applications in Swift to support the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK business.
- Created a new feature in the Flow iOS app that allows annotating pictures.
- Maintained some of the CI and CD pipelines using fastlane on GitLab.
- Developed many custom barcode scanning solutions used to demo the barcode scanner SDK to potential customers.
- Built an extended sample in Swift to demo all the available APIs that ships to customers using the SDK.
- Wrote my bachelor thesis consisting in an iOS app that enables customers to easily integrate the SDK in their codebase.
N26 - iOS Developer Intern
June 2017 - Sep 2017 / Berlin, Germany
I worked on new and existing features of the iOS N26 app by collaborating closely with backend engineers, QA engineers and project managers in the payments team.
- Responsible to build Apple Pay provisioning in the N26 iOS app. Worked closely with Apple and the Wallet APIs from start to finish on the project.
- Refactored a big part of legacy Objective-C code to enable new business logic written in Swift to be added to the Cash Map.
- Unit tested all the code I wrote and prototyped new features.
- Improved the CI and PR flow by integrating new modern tools with the existing infrastructure.
BCG Digital Ventures - iOS Engineering Intern
Jul 2016 - Sep 2016 / Berlin, Germany
I worked with 3 other iOS engineers and delivered the first version of the Coup iOS app written in Swift which allowed the launch of the e-scooter sharing service in Berlin on time.
- Implemented parts of the end-to-end flow that enables users to rent a scooter.
- Created login and sign-up flows with slick interactive animations.
- Wrote the promo code feature by working closely with designers and backend engineers.
FIFA TMS - iOS Developer Intern
Jul 2015 - Sep 2015 / Zurich, Switzerland
I was part of the mobile team at FIFA TMS and worked on the GPX iOS app written in Objective-C. It is an exclusive networking tool that provides a private and secure platform for clubs and associations worldwide to communicate with each other directly and discreetly.
- Implemented parts of the instant messaging featyre in Objective-C and Core Data.
- Collaborated with UI and UX designers to create many UI related features.
- Worked on an Apple Watch app prototype and pitched it to managers.