Spotify - iOS Engineer
Sep 2018 - Now / Stockholm, Sweden
I am working in the iOS mobile infrastructure team as part of the Client Platform tribe. We enable Spotify's mobile developers to work at unprecedented speed by creating tools, libraries and innovative solutions.
Scandit - Software Engineer
Jan 2017 - June 2018 / Remote
I worked part-time during my informatics studies as a Software Engineer. My tasks consisted primarly in writing iOS applications in Swift to support the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK business.
- Created a new feature in the Flow iOS app that allows annotating pictures.
- Maintained some of the CI and CD pipelines using fastlane on GitLab.
- Developed many custom barcode scanning solutions used to demo the barcode scanner SDK to potential customers.
- Built an extended sample in Swift to demo all the available APIs that ships to customers using the SDK.
- Wrote my bachelor thesis consisting in an iOS app that enables customers to easily integrate the SDK in their codebase.
N26 - iOS Developer Intern
June 2017 - Sep 2017 / Berlin, Germany
I worked on new and existing features of the iOS N26 app by collaborating closely with backend engineers, QA engineers and project managers in the payments team.
- Responsible to build Apple Pay provisioning in the N26 iOS app. Worked closely with Apple and the Wallet APIs from start to finish on the project.
- Refactored a big part of legacy Objective-C code to enable new business logic written in Swift to be added to the Cash Map.
- Unit tested all the code I wrote and prototyped new features.
- Improved the CI and PR flow by integrating new modern tools with the existing infrastructure.
BCG Digital Ventures - iOS Engineering Intern
Jul 2016 - Sep 2016 / Berlin, Germany
I worked with 3 other iOS engineers and delivered the first version of the Coup iOS app written in Swift which allowed the launch of the e-scooter sharing service in Berlin on time.
- Implemented parts of the end-to-end flow that enables users to rent a scooter.
- Created login and sign-up flows with slick interactive animations.
- Wrote the promo code feature by working closely with designers and backend engineers.
FIFA TMS - iOS Developer Intern
Jul 2015 - Sep 2015 / Zurich, Switzerland
I was part of the mobile team at FIFA TMS and worked on the GPX iOS app written in Objective-C. It is an exclusive networking tool that provides a private and secure platform for clubs and associations worldwide to communicate with each other directly and discreetly.
- Implemented parts of the instant messaging featyre in Objective-C and Core Data.
- Collaborated with UI and UX designers to create many UI related features.
- Worked on an Apple Watch app prototype and pitched it to managers.